Chamber members from across Montgomery County will convene in Austin for Montgomery County Day at the Capitol.
The day is set aside to provide our member businesses the opportunity to see the
Legislature in action and hear from Texas' top government leaders on specific policy interests of the business community.
The Montgomery County Council of Chambers represent thousands of companies and entrepreneurs that have joined together to promote jobs, economic growth and strong communities in the county and beyond.
Participating Montgomery County Chambers include:
- The Woodlands Area Chamber of Commerce
- Conroe Lake Conroe Chamber of Commerce
- Montgomery Area Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Magnolia Parkway Chamber of Commerce
- East Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce
- Montgomery County Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
Price includes round trip bus fare, lunch and delegation reception. Bus leaves from Montgomery at 6 a.m.
The tentative schedule:
6:00am Load Bus in Montgomery
9:00am Arrive at the Capitol
10am - 1pm House and Senate Floor Recognitions
1pm Lunch at the Capitol Conference Room with Guest Speakers
2pm Group Photo
2pm - 4pm Visit Offices
5pm Load Bus to return home
Only 7 more seats available! REGISTER ONLINE HERE