Join us for a fun and informative hour of insight into what’s happening in and around the FM 1488 Corridor with the Magnolia Parkway Chamber of Commerce. We want our listeners to keep up with the “beat” of everything growing and going on in this great place and all around Montgomery County. Learn more about our Chamber and the exciting things we are a part of in our Community.
Check out The Parkway Pulse’s Social Media Information and Watch/Listen to their Archives below!
What is it?
- Monthly LIVE radio show produced and hosted by the Magnolia Parkway Chamber of Commerce.
- Airs on the 4th Thursday at 11:00 am each month.
- Airs on Lonestar Internet Radio LIVE. Will be archived on their website to listen in at any time.
- Station is located in Downtown Conroe and has over 5000 regular listeners and growing.
- Provides listeners with information on what’s happening in and around the Magnolia Parkway for residents, businesses and others.
- Each show has 3 segments available for guests to spotlight their business or their nonprofit group.
- All guests will be provided with predetermined highlights of what will be discussed to ensure they are fully prepared and relaxed.
- Sponsorship rate for 2015 introductory season is $150 per 15-min segment. Payment is expected at the time of sign-up. Due to planning and scheduling of radio shows, all sponsors must be locked in the month prior to the event.
What do I get for the cost?
- Each guest will be featured in a 15 minute segment of the show. Actual air time is about 10-11 minutes after commercials.
- The guest will have the ability to let us know what you want the listeners to know about your company and questions and content will be drawn up and provided to you about 1 week prior to your show.
- Lonestar Internet Radio does advance promotion of the show at various times during the weeks preceding that month’s show. Promo material is also put up on the Radio’s Facebook page and website enabling the guest to link their social media content to the station for added exposure.
- The Chamber will provide promotion of the show announcing its guests at all Chamber functions in the month preceding the show and on the Chamber website as it is developed.
- Guest will have the ability to provide a link to their segment on the show after it airs so that they can promote their business on their own website, e-mail, newsletters and social media.
- Guest will have the opportunity to provide information on their company to over 5000 listeners in the immediate are where they conduct business.